Greetings for the day,
We are hiring for Network operators/Engineers for one of our client who is a leading technology driving organization in India. Below is a detailed JD for the role.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Network Fiber Engineer (Optical Fiber Design and As Built) The Design Engineer addresses essential details such as conceptualizing and planning design of a Fiber Optic Network. They are responsible for all elements of preparing from the ground up and play an active role in maintaining the clients fiber-optic network. The designer is responsible for creating high/low level design and updating documentation and drawings. They should have a proper understanding of proprietary design software and other technicalities. It is the responsibility of the Fiber Optics Designer to create base mappings. They should prepare permit drawings, OSP construction drawings, Bill of
Materials, and As-Built drawings.
RESPONSIBILITIES, ACTIVITIES AND KEY DELIVERABLES: When completing this section, please rank the responsibilities in their order of importance so it is apparent to the reader what the key deliverables and challenges facing the role holder are. This section should set out the end results for which the role is accountable. For managerial roles, the emphasis will be on planning, organising, controlling, formulating, implementing, team leadership, directing and innovating etc.
- To offer technical assistance in drawing production work such as analysis, fiber optic network design, topology layout, fiber splice plans, cable duct and routing, and calculations on non-routine assignments of substantial variety and complexity.
- The designer should take charge of different types of fiber optics and put to meet internal and client drafting standards.
- The designer possesses demonstrable knowledge about internet and telephone signals and continually update and upgrade based on the developments in the industry
- They must identify and rectify any issues that may affect the project. They should take into consideration surrounding environments before building or finalizing network plans.
- The Fiber Optics Designer must be capable of building BOQs for all the material, equipment and components required for the layout. The professional must assist in the physical implementation of the design to avoid any complications.
- The designer evaluates reports, drawings, and calculations. They work in close coordination with the engineering and field personnel to finish the project within the budget and stipulated time frame. Organize and maintain all revisions of project drawings, plot files and project-related information in a logical and well-structured manner.
- The professional must archive network blueprints, notes, and records with diligence for future use. They need to update documentation throughout the project on an ongoing basis.
- They need to have good knowledge of broadband, optical fiber, copper connectivity solutions.
JOB SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: In completing this section it is important to specify/ summarise the academic/professional qualifications, technical knowledge, skills and experience that are required to perform the role at satisfactory level. This section needs to be completed using objective/justifiable language and avoid the use of subjective Descriptive
- Recognised educational qualifications or time experience commensurate with the role and responsibilities
- Good blend of telecom domain and technical skills.
- Knowledge of ISP, OSP, Fiber, Copper & other emerging technologies.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office applications & Technical systems.
- Knowledge of Network survey, Reading Design drawings, Trenching, OSP routes & activity.
- Self-motivated works well with minimal or no direct supervision.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaboratively with other departments.
- Maintain a high level of performance under the pressure of time constraints and a fast-paced changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability in planning and organizing to meet scheduled deadlines
- Computer knowledge with intermediate to advanced experience with Windows & MS office software (Word & Excel).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Decision Making Ability / Logical thinking process thoughts
- Ability to interpret and correctly action documented processes
- Minimum qualification: - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Electronics and
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to Speak Fluently
- Verbal Grammar
- Understanding of Functional Expertise on Capacity Management, Civils Infrastructure Management & Fiber Management
- Ability to Work in Teams
- 0 - 2 years experience
- Natural Communicator (Essential)
- Perception Skills (Essential)
- Planning & Organization skills (Essential)
- Team Player (Essential)
- Energetic (Essential)
- Positive Mindset (Essential)
Other Important points:
- Shift timing UK Shift
- Number of positions – 20
- Contract Duration – 12 Months
- Notice Period – Immediate Joiners to 7 days
- Experience - 0 year – 0.6 Months
- Work from home / Work from office – Work from Office
- Max CTC – 20,500
- Transportation- 2 ways
** Freshers can also Apply
Please share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HR Team, HGS
Salary: 50,000 - 2,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Engineering - Hardware & Networks
Role Category:IT Network
Employment Type:Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS)
Leading BPM in India and Service provider Organization
Contact Company:Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS)
Address:8A AND 8B,8TH FLOOR,SUMMERVILLE,14TH AND 33RD ROAD, , BANDRA - KHAR WEST,MUMBAI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India