Role - Recruitment (IT & Non IT)
Experience - 1 to 5 Years
Location - Bandra West, Mumbai
Education - Graduate
*Freshers are also welcome!!
- Define job description and document specifications.
- Posts Job Description in various portals and social platforms.
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine requirements.
- Sourcing resumes from various sources like Naukri, LinkedIn, social Media etc.
- Screens applications of qualified candidates.
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process.
- Coordinate with Hiring Managers and Qualified Candidates for Scheduling Interviews.
- Assists and participates in the interview process with managers and other stakeholders.
- Prepares and manages the Weekly- Recruitment reports in accordance with the timeline.
- Prepare and update the Recruitment Tracker of all candidates regularly.
- Collaborates with the hiring staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, Date of Joining and other pertinent details.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to Head Human Resource.
- Maintaining relationships with the hiring managers to ensure recruitment goals are achieved.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Candidate should possess the right attitude and should be a quick learner.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knows how to multitask and prioritize.
- The ideal candidate is a respected and proven recruiter with a quantifiable track record of success in delivering results within a fast-paced, complex, large, global organization.
- Demonstrated skill in partnering with senior management, business leaders, and human resources colleagues through strong communication, collaboration, influencing skills, and business acumen.
- Demonstrates integrity and an impeccable value system daily. Can be counted on as a trusted advisor, a coach and role model. Demonstrates and establishes a high ethical standard across the business.
- Able to work independently to perform full life-cycle recruitment functions including but not limited to: sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews, interviewing and salary negotiations.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, customer service and presentation skills.
- Brings a positive approach to every endeavor. Motivates, and inspires others.
- Strong typing and computer skills; Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
Role:Recruitment & Talent Acquisition - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS)
Hinduja Global Solutions Ltd. provides HR services and Manpower Solutions for a large number of leading corporates for more than three decades.
Contact Company:Hinduja Global Solutions (HGS)
Address:BANDRA - KHAR WEST,MUMBAI, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India